THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hiya ^_^, I am Kierstin Rebecca Loflin-Sater. Just call me KK or Kit. I'll be 16 on the 26th of February, which is soon. I have two younger sister's that I adore and am very close to my parents. I am going to become a homopathic vet (which is a vet that uses natural remedies for sicknesses) for large animals. I'm a cowgirl and love horses very, very much. I ride in Gymkhana's with my horse Rock'n Roll Express a.k.a Rocky. I also have a black lab named Nova who's my big adorable side-kick. Lastly but definately not in my heart is Dreamer, my blue and cream cat. If you continue to read my blog I can promise you'll hear more about them lol. I love the paranormal and especially vampires (when I was a kid I'd cry because Dracula died) but I'm not a dark person. I'm very open-minded and have lots of hobbies and small skills. I'm a tomboy but I like being a girl. I love to laugh and make jokes, but I can be very mature when I want or need to be. Alright that's a long enough introduction. Caution: I can talk until you want to rip your ear-drums out. Just figured I should give you fair warning.

Anyways, I wanted to make this blog so that I could express my ideas and such on a few things. I also wanted to post my story here as well, to see if others besides family like it. I'm homeschooled so I don't have very much social interaction and so I'm hoping that I can make some friends on here. I hope you enoy my ramblings and have a few laughs!

"Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground!"

KK

0 comments: