THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Danger! Danger! Danger!

My title has nothing to do with this post. (If you were a fan of Steve Irwin aka the Crocodile Hunter you'll know where I got it from.) Anyway....

I don't know who all reads this blog. Especially since I stopped writing for awhile. I really wish I could think of some smart topic to discuss but I have no topic that just jumps out at me right now. Oh! I know.

So why is it that so many things we love are bad for us? For example: Chocolate = weight (crap!) Speeding = ticket (dang) Staying up late/Partying = falling asleep during class/work (oh...da..zzzz) Challenging death or, haha, danger = ...well obviously your luck could run out. I imagine you could think of some other things. We're surrounded with temptation! Begone wonderful..er..I mean...horrible things!

Here's another thing that came to mind. Why is it that 'common' sense really isn't that common? Or why is it that this 'sense' creature is so rare? People spend half their time talking and the other half just excercising their jaw. Here's a saying even I use sometimes. 'I have not lost my mind...it's at home sitting right next to my common sense.' It's just perfect isn't it?

Annndddd....well I'm done for tonight I guess. That's all I've got runnin around in my head right now. If you got any topic suggestions, any at all, leave it in a comment or message me ^_^

Over and Out.

0 comments: